Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Crayola 64

Smashbox Wish Set

Still under the weather and the continued rain isn't helping me finish my planting for my desired "big reveal" in backyard gardening. So the fun cutesy posts continue...


Do you remember that big box of Crayola crayons and how it was the best thing ever? Or perhaps you were fortunate enough to have the Prang crayon carryon case stocked with hundreds (or at least it seemed) colors.
Can you name all 64 colors? Put your color knowledge to the test with the color quizzer!
Yes, I love color. It's one of the reasons why I don't think I can ever do an all-white room, regardless of the various textures, etc. used to keep it interesting.

I received the Ulta gift catalog in the mail yesterday and instantly wanted to buy all these makeup gift sets. Is it because I need them? Of course not. And it's not because I'm a product junkie either. It's just all those colors! Like living versions of paint chips (which I also collect, for no real good reason other than I like to look through them).




Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance Policy



Urban Decay Wallpaper
Ulta Gift of Color



Too Faced Glamour to Go

Benefit Celebutante

Note: no preference for Ulta versus Sephora or Beauty.com- it's just the first one I got in print!