Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White (and Green) Christmas

I've noticed I have a real love for Green and White and now that the holidays are full upon us, what better chance to show you some of my finds! Plus, as I'm heading out of town yet again, I'm still not able to decorate our home and it's so disappointing!

First up, a bit of rustic decor. Despite the cool tones of silver and green, these rooms are warm all over.
I LOVE this family's home... and when I saw their portrait, it all made sense.
Weisen Family from Country Living

Another couple with three dogs! (they just need to foster one more and it'd fit our mold).

More "rustic" holiday decor (doesn't this make you want a country getaway for the holidays!?)


More love fromCountry Living- Scandanavian style




Don't forget about the entryway....
A little Martha via Willow Decor


Aha! Is that a white tree I spy!? I lived in Houston, Texas during my childhood and yearned for a white tree but my mom was vehemently opposed.

Even LL Bean is in on the action.
Winter White Holiday Fir Centerpiece

Love the white and green against the gray here in designer Mary McDonald's dining room...



via Veranda
And speaking of getaways... how about a little Coastal green and white?
Suspend wreaths from windows to welcome the season and your holiday guests.
Bring in more color by wrapping packages in coordinating paper and hanging wreaths with generous lengths of ribbon.
Attach a large sea star to the top of the wreath instead of a bow for a statement-making front door.
Very little green in the last two, but I LOVE these and had to include them!
Pair translucent and silver accessories with a sea-inspired fixture for glamour and elegance.
It’s a festive touch that especially shines against minimalist decor.

TONS more examples out there but I must run or I will miss my flight! Have a great day!!

--Emmie